today 21/07/2023my_locationAdelaide Fire Station
School holiday station tours can be booked by individuals and small family groups (up to five people in total) or where the numbers of attendees do not meet the usual requirements for Educational Station Tours. Note bookings are allocated on a first come first served basis for each date.
Conditions of MFS School Holiday Station Tour:
• Tickets must be presented to participate on the tour.
• Children attending must be four (4) years of age or older.
• Children must be accompanied and supervised by a responsible adult at all times.
• School holiday station tours take approximately one hour.
• Each tour has a maximum capacity of 30 people comprised of multiple small groups of up to five people.
• The MFS does not provide parking onsite at Fire Stations. Please plan your travel and parking arrangements ahead of the tour.
• The crew and their fire truck may be required to respond to emergencies at any time during the tour, resulting in it to be halted or cancelled with no notice. This scenario is beyond our control and groups will need to re-book themselves for the next school holiday period.
• Fire trucks can be loud and intimidating. Please ensure attendees with sensory conditions are prepared with carers or other assistance items, such as headphones, on hand.
• The fire truck is not accessible for those in wheelchairs or with significant mobility issues.
• Attendees arriving late will not be admitted to the tour.
|Begin||21/07/2023 H 10:30 am|
|End||21/07/2023 H 11:30 am|
|Location||Adelaide Fire Station|
|Address||Adelaide Fire Station 99 Wakefield Street Adelaide, SA 5000|